All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is governed by the following terms and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. These conditions can potentially change at any time, and you should regularly check these terms and conditions before ordering products or participating in any case on the site, in the event of making any changes. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this site.
In order for Cooking With Greens to keep up with what you need as a user, we will collect information from you when you register on this website, place an order, enter a contest or a lottery, answer a poll or message such as email, or participate in another function of the site. Your information helps us make Cooking With Greens online an excellent place to visit.
When ordering or registering, we can ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. Guess, why is this so? We need our money, and you need your product, and we can not get it for you if we do not ask for this information. You see, we are not so bad! Again, you can visit our site anonymously at any time and do not participate at all, but how boring is it? It's your choice.
We also collect information about the recipients of gifts so that we can carry out the purchase of the gift. The same transaction as above - if we do not collect their information, they can not receive your gift! The information we collect about the recipients of gifts is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to improve your experience and collect information about visitors and visits to our sites.
Please note: we will never ask for personal information via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you to register your cooking with greens journal, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code, is protected by copyright as a collective work in accordance with International Copyright Laws and is the property of Cooking With Greens. Collective work includes works licensed for Cooking With Greens. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted electronically to copy and print copies on this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or purchasing our products. You can display and, subject to any explicitly stated limitations relating to a particular material, download or print parts of the material from different areas of the site solely for their own non-commercial use or to place an order with Cooking With Greens or to purchase Cooking With Greens products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the contents of this site, is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Cooking With Greens. You also agree not to modify or remove any service notifications from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trademarks of Cooking With Greens used on this site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Cooking With Greens.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without any warranties, expressed or implied. To the maximum extent under applicable law, Cooking With Greens disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Cooking With Greens does not represent or warrant that the functions contained on this site will be interrupted or unmistakable that defects will be corrected or that this site or server making the site accessible does not contain viruses or other harmful components. Cooking With Greens makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of materials on this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some places do not allow limitations or exceptions to warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Cooking With Greens shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any browser based accessible and/-or downloadable materials including standalone software applications on this site or the performance of the products, even if Cooking With Greens has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Cooking With Greens is not responsible for individual interpretation of content/product on the site, nor is it responsible for actions taken by any individual or group as a result of use or interpretation of content/product on this site.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees
In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in color between the image and the actual product. The products sold on Cooking With Greens site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Cooking With Greens.
We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
In the event that a Cooking With Greens product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Cooking With Greens reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Cooking With Greens reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Cooking With Greens shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Cooking with Greens without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Cooking With Greens may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to us.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by International laws by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.:http://www.uncitral.org/pdf/english/texts/sales/cisg/CISG.pdf
You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Cooking With Greens products) shall be determined on a case by case basis. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Cooking With Greens products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
Cooking With Greens' failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Cooking With Greens may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Cooking With Greens or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Cooking With Greens does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Cooking With Greens is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However,Cooking With Greens reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Cooking With Greens in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cooking With Greens, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Cooking With Greens may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Cooking With Greens, Cooking With Greens has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Cooking With Greens. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Cooking With Greens seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- If Cooking With Greens does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be dispatched.
- All prices listed on Cooking With Greens are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Cooking With Greens until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost and usual delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- Discount vouchers cannot be used on sale products.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in installments if certain items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside of the USA, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- Cooking With Greens delivers to most countries:
- Cost and time of delivery depends on where you live and how quickly you want your order.
- An estimate of delivery times:
- Standard: International: 12-14 working days; Within USA: 7-10 working days
- Courier Services: International: 10 working days; Within USA: 5 working days
- Cooking With Greens accepts most major credit/debit cards and checks via PayPal
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you have not submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time.
- If you have submitted your order and received a confirmation email from Cooking With Greens, your order has been placed. If , after that, you wish to cancel your order you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our Returns procedure.
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to Cooking With Greens, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
- Cooking With Greens gives you a 7-day grace period in which you might decide you no longer want the products your ordered. This 7-day period (working days) begins the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
- At Cooking With Greens, we want the return procedure to be easy for you. To return your Cooking With Greens product, please pack the relevant item securely, attach your personalized return label and send it to us so that we receive it within 7 working days after the day of the date that the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
- We are afraid that there is one little cost that you will incur on this return to Cooking With Greens journey, and that is that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
- If we do not receive the item back from you, and we have reimbursed you for it, we will track you down and send the Cooking With Greens police to pick up your product. Ok, we will not do that, but we will arrange for the collection of the item from your residence, at your cost. We may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. You should be aware that, once we begin the delivery process, you will not be able to cancel any Cooking With Greens contract you have with us for services carried out by us (e.g. gift wrapping, which we do not offer anyway just yet so that is one service you will not need to stress about just yet).
- Please also note that you will be responsible for the costs of collection in the event that our specialist courier service comes knocking on your door to reclaim our Cooking With Greens product to return to us.
- As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of your order, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item.
If you are returning goods for refund or exchange please send them to:
Cooking With Greens
PO Box 14291
Norfolk, Va 23518
- Cooking With Greens will be happy to exchange for the same item most products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error within 7 working days from the date after the package is received.
- To exchange your Cooking With Greens product, please pack the relevant item securely, attach your personalized return label and send it to us with the delivery slip so that we receive it within 7 working days after the day of the date that the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection, when you return the item to us, we recommend using a trusted delivery service.
- We are afraid that there is one small cost that you will incur on this return to the Cooking With Greens trip, and this is that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us if we do not deliver the goods to you by mistake or the merchandise is defective.
If you return goods for return or exchange, send them to:
Cooking With Greens
PO Box 14291
Norfolk, Va 23518