- 1 box (12 ounces) Jumbo Shells
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (a rotisserie works great )
- 1/2 tsp Cooking with Greens Go To blend
- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets (steamed then chopped) or spinach
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
2 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream, plus more as needed
3-4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Cooking with Greens Go To Blend
- 1/4 tsp Cooking with Greens No Salt Onion Black Pepper blend
- 2 tsp Cooking with Greens No Salt Italian blend
- 1 Tbsp minced parsley
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Cook pasta shells according to package instructions, just until al dente. Drain water and lay shells out on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Let shells cool completely.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and sprinkle over the flour. Whisk and cook until the roux turns golden brown. Pour in the milk and cream, and garlic, whisking constantly, and cook for a few minutes, until thickened. Add the Go To Blend, No Salt Italian Blend, the additional 2/3 cup Parmesan, 1/3 cup Mozzarella, No Salt Onion Black Pepper, 1 tablespoon minced parsley, and stir until combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Set aside.
In a large bowl add chicken, 1 tsp Go To Blend and chopped broccoli. Toss to combine. Pour in 1 cup Alfredo sauce and stir together. Add a few spoonfuls of Alfredo sauce to the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Fill shells with a large spoonful of chicken and broccoli mixture and place in prepared pan.Pour remaining Alfredo sauce evenly over the shells. Sprinkle tops with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until warm and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!