- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 slice ground raw bacon(optional)
- 1 Tbsp Cooking With Greens Spicy Seafood Blend
- 1 Tbsp Cooking With Greens Go To Blend
- 3/4 Tbsp Cooking With Greens No Salt Italian Blend
- baby spinach (or lettuce)
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- bunch of fresh mint chopped finely
- Pita wraps
- 1 cup sour cream
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of half lemon
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Cooking With Greens Pink Himalayan Seasoning Blend
- feta cheese
Dry cucumber in a paper towel and whisk with yogurt, half the minced garlic, dill, mint, zest of 1 lemon and red wine vinegar. Season with Cooking With Greens Seasoning Blend to taste. Set aside and chill.
SPICY SOUR CREAM SAUCE
In a small bowl, whisk sour cream, lemon and sriracha sauce together. Season with Cooking with Greens Seasoning Blend to taste.
Add 2 tbsp olive oil to pan and heat. Sprinkle lamb with worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, (optional chopped bacon), and seasonings. Mix well and form into large flat patties. Cook both sides to brown. Remove from heat and drain. In seperate pan, heat dry pan. Add wraps or pita bread and slightly toast on both sides.
Immediately prepare wraps with lamb sliced thinly, onions, tomatoes, feta cheese, spinach(or lettuce) and Tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!