- 4 or more boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Dill pickle juice
- 2 cups House Autry brand Seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp Cooking with Greens No Salt To blend
- 1/2 tbsp Cooking with Greens No Salt Italian blend
- 1/2 tbsp Cooking with Greens Ranch Blend
- Vegetable oil
Place chicken pieces in a bowl and cover with dill pickle juice. Place in refrigerator to marinate at least 2 hours to overnight.
Combine breading and seasonings in a ziplock bag. Shake off excess liquid and place chicken pieces in bag to coat evenly. Heat enough oil in frying pan to at least reach half way up the sides of chicken pieces. Shake off excess breading and place chicken pieces in hot oil. Cook each side until chicken is browned on each side and chicken is fully cooked. Serve on bun with condiments of choice, lettuce, mayo and tomato slices.