- 3 tbsp Cooking With Greens Spicy Seafood Blend (or GO TO Blend if you desire a milder flavor)
- 1 lb leftover lamb sliced
- baby Spinach (or lettuce)
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dill chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded baby cucumber
- 2 cups greek yogurt
dry cucumber in a paper towel and whisk with yogurt, 1 clove minced garlic, dill, red wine vinegar and set aside (chill)
Add 2 tbsp olive oil to pan and heat. Sprinkle sliced lamb with worcestershire sauce. dredge both sides of lamb slices in Spicy Seafood Blend. Place in pan and cook both sides. In a separate pan, add 1 tbsp oil and heat. Add wraps and slightly cook on both sides.
Immediately prepare wraps with lamb, onions, tomatoes, spinach and tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!