- 1/2 box Linguini Noodles cooked and drained
- 1 lb shelled deveined shrimp
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Cooking With Greens Spicy Seafood Seasoning
- 1 cup shitake mushroom pieces
- 1 tsp Cooking With Greens Go To Seasoning
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 stalk Green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or skillet. Add the mushroom and Go To Seasoning. Cook for 4 minutes or until mushrooms are no longer raw. Remove mushrooms from pan. In same pan, melt butter and add garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, constantly mixing. Sprinkle shrimp with Spicy Seafood Seasoning and add to pan cooking each side until no longer translucent. Remove shrimp from pan. In same pan, begin to whisk in Heavy cream, stirring constantly. Allow to simmer until milk starts to thicken slightly. Add Cream cheese, mixing constantly. Add Parmesan cheese. Mix in mushrooms green onion, parsley and spinach. Add shrimp back to pan. Mix well and add linguini, tossing well. Taste and reseason if necessary. Serve immediately.
* For leftovers, if sauce thickens add a little milk to loosen up sauce.