- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Cooking With Greens Creole Seasoning
- 1/4 red or orange sweet pepper chopped
- 1/4 yellow sweet pepper chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 jalapeno without seeds minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro or parsley chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- 1 bag medium flour tortillas
- 2 stalks green onion chopped
At least an hour beforehand, coat chicken breasts with creole seasoning on all sides and place in ziplock bag to marinate. Once marinated, place 2 tbsp olive oil in a hot skillet and add chicken. Cook both sides until done. Remove and chop chicken. Set aside.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in skillet. Add sweet peppers, onions garlic, jalapeno, and corn. Cook until onion is slightly translucent. Add mango, pineapple and corn. Cook for 2 minutes and add chicken. Add in cilantro or parsley. Add sea salt and white pepper.Taste and re-season if necessary. Cook for an additional 2 minutes and set aside.
Add 1 tortilla to a hot cast iron skillet toasting lightly. flip and lightly toast the other side. Set aside. Repeat on second tortilla. Add shredded cheese to the tortilla and chicken filling mixture. Place first tortilla on top and cover with the weight of a second skillet. Cook for 1 minute pressing down. Remove from heat and serve.