- 2 turkey tenderloins butterflied
- 1 Tbsp Cooking With Greens BBQ Tomato Blend
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 8 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a baking sheet pan lay out 8 slices of bacon. Cook until bacon is slightly done. Set aside bacon and keep bacon grease in pan. Coat both sides of tenderloins with BBQ Tomato Blend. Place half of shredded cheese in center of each butterflied tenderloin. Close up sides and wrap each tenderloin with 4 pieces of bacon with edges of bacon facing down. Place each tenderloin on the baking sheet that the bacon was baked in. Brush barbecue sauce over bacon and place in oven, baking for about 13 minutes. Take out and re-baste. Bast every 13 to 15 minutes until all sauce is used up. Finish tenderloin by Broiling for about 7 minutes. Serve.
BBQ Bacon Relish
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 6 slices of cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp sweet cream butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Cooking With Greens BBQ Tomato Blend
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
Heat saucepan and add olive oil and butter until butter melts. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Add BBQ sauce and BBQ Seasoning Blend. Add Apple cider vinegar and chopped bacon. Cook for about 4 minutes and serve over tenderloin.