To make this cake you need:
- -One box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
- -One box of Jello No Bake Cheesecake
- - One container of Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Icing
Prepare them both as instructed on the box.
Use 8.5 inch round tin pans (The pans I used were purchased at Dollar Tree)
Let RV cake cool completely and give the cheesecake at least 3 hours to completely chill in the fridge.
Building the cake:
-Lay first layer face up on cake plate and trim the top of the cake off and put to the side.
- Gently flex the tin edge away trim the cheesecake so it is easier to remove.
- Flip the bottom half of the RV cake onto the top of the cheesecake, then return the cake back onto the cake plate. Remove the tin of the cheesecake. Crust side should be face up.
-Spread a thin layer of icing of the crust and top the other layer of RV cake.
- Microwave the inching for 15-25 secs. (Varies depending on the power of you microwave)
- Stir icing until all is liquefied and pourable and pour slowly in a circular motion from the inside out.
- Crumble up the trimmed of RV cake and sprinkle the crumbs all over the cake, as well as oon the sides.