- 4 cans of pinto beans
- 3 packets of Sazzon
- 1/2 Cup Goya Sofrito (frozen kind.. not the jar)
- 3tbsp dried cilantro
- 2tbsp garlic powder
- 2tbsp onion powder (kid friendly...otherwise I'll cut up a whole onion instead)
- 3tbsp Goya Adobo
- 2tbsp Black pepper
-Mix all ingredients into a medium pot at medium heat until it boils.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 25 mins.
- Mix Cornstarch in 1/8 cup water(that's about a shot glass worth of water.. not too much water) in a separate cup.
- Stir in cornstarch/ water mix into the beans to thicken the bean juice.
- -2 lbs of Lean Ground Beef
- -3 packets of Sazzon
- -1/2 Cup Goya Sofrito (frozen kind.. not the jar)
- -2tbsp Capers (optional)
- -3tbsp Cons-Mate Tomato and chicken flavored stock powder (For those who can ate tomato sauce use a can of tomato paste)
- -2tbsp of Goya Adobo
- -2tbsp Black pepper
Brown ground beef with the dry seasonings.
Drain the fat and return beef to the skillet
Add sofrito and tomato paste
Simmer for 10 mins.
Set aside to cool
Selecta Tortilla Mix
Follow instructions on package
Fill, Seal, and fry until golden brown.