- 3 catfish filets cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp Cooking With Greens Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 cups flour separated
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 tbsp Cooking With Greens Creole Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp Cooking With Greens Spicy Seafood Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp Cooking With Greens Pink Himalayan Seasoning Blend
- Vegetable oil
Place catfish pieces in milk and Pink Himalayan sea salt and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature. Prepare 1 cup flour in a bowl. Prepare 2nd bowl with 3 eggs whisked with 2 tbsp milk from the marinade. Prepare 3rd bowl with 1 cup flour, 1 cup corn meal and remaining seasonings. Blend together. Take fish pieces from milk to flour bowl. Shake off excess and dredge in eggwash. Shake off and dredge in 3rd bowl of flour and cornmeal. Heat about 2 inches vegetable oil in a pan until hot. Drop each piece of fish into oil, allowing to brown. Take from pan and drain on paper.
Sweet Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp Cooking With Greens No Salt Go To Blend
Whisk all ingredients and serve.