- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk or plant based milk
- 3 slices bacon chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp Cooking with Greens Go To Blend
- 1 cup butter
- 2 oz creamed cheese
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Cooking with Greens Spicy Seafood Blend
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
In a large saucepan, cook bacon until crispy. remove from pan, but reserve oil. Toss chicken pieces with Go To Blend and add olive oil to pan. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned. Remove from heat.
When the pasta is almost done place butter and cream and creamed cheese in a saucepan and heat until the butter and cheese melts. Cream roasted garlic and add to pan. Toss in chicken and bacon pieces. Remove from heat and stir in the cheese until melted. Add in the Seafood seasoning and the crab meat and stir to combine. Set aside.
Drain pasta, place in a large bowl and immediately toss with cream sauce.
Sprinkle chopped parsley on pasta and sprinkle a little extra Spicy Seafood on top to garnish.