- 6 to 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup stone ground mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar packed
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp Cooking with Greens No Salt Italian Blend
- 1 tsp Cooking with Greens Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parley
Remove chicken from marinade and place on a large baking sheet lined with foil. Discard leftover marinade. Bake until golden and internal temperature reaches 165°, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Switch oven to broil and broil until sauce on chicken starts to thicken slightly, about 5 minutes.