- 1 Package Shirataki Noodles prepared via package instructions
- 1 lb peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 boiled eggs halved
- 6 stalks Bok choy (separate stalks from leafy areas)
- 5 stalks green onion chopped
- 4 cups chicken, seafood, bone or beef stock
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 tbsp Cooking With Greens No Salt Herb Blend
- 1 tbsp Cooking With Greens Spicy Seafood Blend
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman low sodium soy sauce (or other no sugar soy sauce)
- 2 tsp seasame oil
Toss shrimp with Seafood seasoning and set aside. In a saucepan, heat broth, half the chopped green onion, Herb Blend, Sriracha and 1 tbsp soy sauce to boil. while broth comes to boil, in a wok, or frying pan, add sesame oil, bok choy stalks, mushrooms, snow peas. Add remaining soy sauce and cook until bok choy stalks start to slightly brown. Add shrimp to pan and cook until shrimp is done. Remove from heat. Once broth is boiling, add bok choy leaf tops and cook for 1 minute. Remove leaves from broth.
Serve by adding noodles to bowl, then broth, bok choy, mushrooms, snow peas. Add shrimp, remaining green onion and top with bean sprouts. Top with boiled egg halves.