- 1-2 cans green jackfruit drained
- 1 can beet juice
- 3 tbsp dill pickle juice
- 2-3 tsp pickling spice
- 1 tbsp Cooking with Greens Umami blend
- Rye Bread
- vegan cheese
Combine all ingredients and allow to marinate from 1 hour to overnight. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and bake in baking dish for 15 minutes. Turn oven to broil and bake an additional 5 minutes. Assemble sandwich with, toasted bread, dressing, reuben jackfruit, cheese and saurkraut.
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Cooking with Greens Go To blend
- 3 tbsp pickled relish
- 1/2 tsp Cooking with Greens Pink Himalayan sea salt
whisk ingredients together.