- 1 bag of Gardein Brand Meatless Ground
- 4 slices of Go Veggie Brand vegan Mozzarella cheese
- 4 Peppers (Red, Yellow, Orange or Green variety)
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Cooking With Greens No Salt Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Cooking With Greens Go To blend
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Cooking With Greens No Salt onion black pepper blend
- 1 cup leftover rice
- (optional) 1/2 package crimini mushrooms chopped
In a large pot, bring enough water to cover peppers to boil. Cut tops off peppers, clean out seeds and ribs. Place peppers in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Take peppers out of pot, drain and set aside. In large saucepan, add olive oil onions, garlic and tomato sauce and optional mushrooms. Bring to simmer. Add spices. Add rice and Meatless Ground. Cook for 4 minutes.
Fill peppers with meat/sauce mixture. trim bottom of peppers if peppers will not stand on their own. Place filled peppers on a baking dish. Drizzle peppers with olive oil and ketchup. dust tops with Italian seasonings and cover each with a slice of Go Veggie Brand Cheese. Place in 400 degree oven until cheese melts. Serve.